Nordstreet takes these measures to guarantee a safe investment
- The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
- If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, the financing may be considered to have been successfully completed with a smaller amount collected, the financing of the project may be divided into several stages and / or the financing period of the project may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding term on its website together with other information about the project.
- By investing in a project, financiers acquire claim rights. Nordstreet does not make it possible to transfer these acquired claim rights to other persons on its platform.
- The activities of UAB Nordstreet are controlled by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Concentrated Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
- The initial loan was financed in 3 stages. Funding is currently being collected to refinance the existing loan and extend it. The developer successfully pays interest on the Nordstreet platform.
Applegate SOTEL Community is a new-construction "rent-to-buy" pro-active adult neighbourhood specifically designed as a supportive community where services and care can be readily available to people wanting to grow older self-sufficiently, but also stay focused on living well now. Now we are collecting funds for land infrastructure development.
About Applying for Applegate SOTEL project funding on the Nordstreet platform:
Loan amount: € 280,000
Loan period: 12 months
Annual investment return on the project: 12%.
LTV (loan-to-value): 18%
Project risk: A
Loan purpose: refinancing and extension of existing loans on the Nordstreet platform
Mortgaged property: a plot of land worth $ 1,660,000 million. You will find more information about the valuation of the property in the attached files (in the Documents section at the bottom of the project description).
There is also a personal guarantee from the manager for loan repayment.