To invest and use other functionalities provided by the platform - please confirm your email address. A confirmation email has been sent to your email address undefined. Please check your inbox. If you have not received a confirmation email, please let us know by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send another email.Resend verification link
Annual interest rate, 11 %
Purpose of funding
• Business growth financing purpose with the aim of increasing the company's turnover.
You will find more about the company's activities in this VIDEO
• Pledge of the buildings and land plot with a primary mortgage.
Project investment return and interest payment
• Start of fundraising on the Nordstreet platform: 2021-05-04
• Investment from 100 €. First investment from 50 €.
• Annual investment return of the project from 11% (investment conditions are described in more detail in the Detailed information section)
• Interest on the Loan amount is calculated from the date (inclusive) on which the Loan amount is paid to the Borrower's Paysera account or to such other account (or accounts) as the Borrower notifies the Operator in writing prior to the disbursement of the Loan amount.
• Loan term: 25 months
• Interest is paid monthly. Loan is repaid at maturity.
• The project can be partially funded by Invega "Raspberry" program.
Nordstreet takes these measures to guarantee a safe investment
• The loan to value ratio of the project will not exceed the LTV ratio provided in the project description, including in cases when the project will be financed in stages.
• If the required amount of funding is not collected before the start of the project, all investments will be returned to the invested persons. Upon application by the Borrower, financing may be considered successful upon completion of a smaller amount, project financing may be divided into several stages and / or the project financing period may be extended. In these cases, Nordstreet informs the funders and publishes the information on the completion of the project with a smaller amount, the division of the project funding into several stages or the extension of the project funding period on its website together with other information about the project.
• The activities of UAB Nordstreet are supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and included in the Public List of Operators of Concentrated Financing Platforms administered by the Bank of Lithuania.
Dzięki NORDSTREET każdy może zostać inwestorem!Zacznij inwestować!
Grow your business faster! Getting a business loan secured through mortgage is much easier and faster with Nordstreet.
Why apply to Nordstreet for a business loan?